As a facility manager, you are likely always on the lookout for the best ways to keep your facility clean. It is essential to find a commercial cleaning company that can provide a full array of office cleaning services on a thorough and reliable basis in order to keep your building pristine and ready for future business. Depending on your facility, you will likely require a unique combination of cleaning services to provide a complete shine, and Crystal Clear Enterprise is here to help every step of the way.
Our commercial cleaning company is proud to deliver the best janitorial services to Kansas City businesses and beyond, deploying our experienced teams and modern technology to ensure you are satisfied with the results. While we are happy to provide complete facility care in a professional manner, we often receive inquiries about the difference between regular janitorial services and commercial cleaning services. Today, we’ll explain a few differences between each term, as well as the quality provided by our professional janitors.
If you’re in need of complete facility care, be sure to contact our team to see how we can provide affordable, reliable, and eco-friendly outcomes!
Regular cleaning duties are required for facilities of all types across every industry to create a sparkling shine that promotes building health for employees and sterling first impressions for customers. Based on the size and density of your structure, regular janitorial services can be utilized on a daily, weekly, or bi-weekly basis to ensure complete coverage. Often considered light duty when compared to commercial cleaning, this type of service tends to focus on the regular maintenance side of things. Crystal Clear Enterprise is here to provide high-quality office cleaning services, including:
- Trash removal
- Dusting, wiping down services
- Vacuuming where needed
- Floor cleaning
- Disinfecting high-traffic areas
- Regular care for bathrooms, breakrooms, and more
Commercial Cleaning Services
Beyond the regular care provided by your janitorial staff, commercial cleaning can help to provide more intensive services that are not needed on a regular basis. This inventory of cleaning can expand to cover nearly aspect of your facility, including:
- Power-washing dirty surfaces. After heavy use, many exterior surfaces can benefit from high-pressure washing services.
- Window washing services. Professional window cleaners can help to create a clear shine that will improve the overall cleanliness of your facility.
- Upholstery cleaning. Furniture and fabric surfaces can come into contact with a lot of dirt and grime. Our team can clean your upholstery for a fresh outcome.
- Complete tile cleaning. Semi-regular tile and grout cleaning services can help to keep your rigid surfaces looking bright and welcoming.
- Commercial carpet cleaning. Regular carpet care can help to elongate the beauty and life expectancy of your commercial floors.
- Painting. Old, drab finishes can leave your place looking out of date. Our team will be happy to deliver painting services to create a fresh new look.
- Facility pest control. Rodents and other pests can severely impact the sanitation of your building. We can help to deploy control measures to keep your facility clean and clear.
- Replacement of burned out lights. Dark areas can severely hamper the comfort and safety of a commercial building.
- Light building maintenance. Minor repairs, maintenance of building components, and other services can all be scheduled to take care of any unique problems your facility is experiencing.
Businesses of all types will often depend on a commercial cleaning company for specialty services, but leave the regular cleaning duties to their janitorial staff. Crystal Clear Enterprise is happy to serve as your complete resource for janitorial services in Kansas City, and our professionals can deliver complete results to care for every facility need. Contact us today for complete assistance!