Carpets add class and comfort to your office décor. Your employees are spending over 8-9 hours at work, which means, you along with your colleagues, might have walked all over these carpets several times a day, contributing to dirt and dust accumulation.
But there are some easy ways of keeping your carpets clean and your office free from germs and dust.
How To Keep Office Carpets Clean
Rub It Off On Area Rugs
Rugs on all entrances can limit the amount of dirt that travels with the foot-traffic in your office. You can also keep your carpets cleaner for a long time by placing rugs in heavy foot-traffic regions like the foyer or the main hall.
Invest in area rugs that are robust and durable to continuous wear and tear. If your office is located in a region that experiences rainfall, invest in a rug that absorbs water. In addition to this, make sure that you have spare rugs lying around your office to meet emergency needs.
Limit Chances Of Spills and Dirt
Spills caused by food and drinks are the toughest to clean. They also contribute to poor odor a
nd germs. You can limit the frequency of spills by designating an eating space within your office.
Moreover, equip your office space with dustbins that are accessible and visible for people to use.
This will reduce the amount of dirt that accumulates on your carpet.
Daily vacuuming of surface prevents dirt and dust from settling down into the surface. Another effective way to keep your carpet clean is to immediately treat stains; this will reduce germs and odor from spreading in your office.
Getting It Professionally Cleaned
Remain care free for your carpet cleaning and let a professional handle your office cleaning for you. With a professional deep clean, you can get your carpets looking good as new, and provide your employees with a clean and safe workplace.
Benefits Of Clean Carpets
- Employees spend 8-9 hours at your office and the environment you provide has an impact on their productivity. A neat and clean environment promotes good attitude towards work and ensures employees that they are being cared for.
- A clean, nicely carpeted and furnished office builds a positive image in the eyes of visitors and clients.
- Clean workplace is a requirement that business owners are required to fulfill by law.
- Maintaining cleanliness reduces chances of workplace injury, accident, and illnesses.
- Pests, molds, and germs like to nest in carpets. With proper cleaning and maintenance, you can prevent this.
- Reduce employee sick days; if you provide a clean environment, chances of employees calling in sick will reduce. This can increase employee productivity by increasing the numbers of working days.
- You can lengthen the life of your equipment, carpet, and furnishing with proper care and maintenance.
Make workplace safe and healthy with effective and timely carpet cleaning. We provide various commercial cleaning and janitorial services to businesses located in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. Our automated system allows us to track performance and address queries in a timely manner. Call (816) 763-3353 to benefit from our state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning techniques.